I’ve just put the new version of my impworks sites home page live. My main aim with the new design was to neaten up the layout and to use the white space in a different way so I can simultaneously squeeze more into the space used and yet have a tidier look. I’ll start using this design out for other pages in the next few weeks.
At the same time as putting the new home page live I’ve also started using a custom written script to help manage the images on the site so I don’t have to produce multiple watermarked copies of each one myself. The script took a bit of fiddling to get working but I’m quite pleased with the end result and I think the new watermark looks a lot cleaner than the one I was using before. Hopefully it will enhance the impworks gallery pages.