I seem to have been busy most of the day but I can’t point to anything and say look what I made. I’ve hacked around my website’s meta data (boring), tried to speed up my sites viral web app with some success, registered a couple of new domains and tweaked some of the site’s pages.
And I spent several hours fiddling with breasts in Poser 6. Before anyone gets the wrong idea: it was for a friend who needs to make illustrations for a breast cancer website. They needed to show it could be done in Poser before they can buy Poser themselves. Hopefully the images will help them make the right decision.
While the renders were running I watched the first half of the new ITV Sharp. Have to say they did a good job of it so far.