Finished off two pictures in Vue 6 that will hopefully make it into Rag 52. Quite pleased with the first one. It may be the best picture I’ve turned out of Vue. Also played round trying to get a better Vue grass displacement material for large areas and terrains. The one I posted last night is alright but I think it’s a bit too dense.
Also moved the Fairy Tale Noir on by about a thousand words. I’ve got a new character to play with whose been in the shadows and he’s a lot of fun to write.
Made a few little tweaks to my web site too. Added a new links page for Vue Python resources although it needs more links. I’ll add those over the next few days.