Just noticed this blog was a whole year old last week. So here’s a round up of projects started and progress so far.
Serious and Organised / Men of Action / The ABC System: system written needs play testing.
Arædan: Originally called Untitled Fantasy #1. In need of editing.
The Seer: About 50% written and waiting for me to go back to it.
Fairy Tale Noir: Heading on towards the 40,000 word mark with no sign of ending till it’s at least 50,000. A little longer than the 15,000 I was aiming for. May do a second draft to try to kick it up to 100,000+ and call it a novel.
impworks logo: Done and in use.
impworks website: Live since last year and growing. Recoded into Smarty templates almost as soon as I finished the first version. Some stuff (mostly pictures, scripts and tutorials to add when I find time).
Vue Python scripts: I’ve produced a growing list of free Vue Python scripts.
STEEPVM: Turned into a wednesday night post sequence instead of an article.
Characters on the Couch: Serialised here too.
Vue: Vue 6 is a huge leap forward in making my pictures look like I want them to. The new spectral sky model is worth the upgrade alone as far as I’m concerned.
Poser 7: Using it pretty much like Poser 5 and 6 at the moment need to dig into the enhancements.
Xfrog: Got a working copy again and now I’m back to exploring making abstracts with it.
Virtual Fashion: Starting to get good results from this especially when textured elsewhere.
Pepakura Designer: Need to find more time to play with this.
Blogs: This one is well established. The Vue News Blog is getting growing readership. I’ve a couple more in the pipe line too for specialist topics.
Underwater Secret Base: Redesigned to include obligatory volcano.