I’d left Vue rendering this one today while I was at work. While it originally estimated 15 hours for the print size size image it turned out to need less than 5 in the end. I don’t normally use global radiosity but I did with this picture for a change. It made the roadside bushes look a lot more verdant. The road texture is a mixed material I made myself. The bushy foliage is an EcoSystem I made with plants from the Incredibly Lush Underbrush pack from Cornucopia3d. I’m really pleased with the plants and I’m finding more and more scenes I’m using them in. You can’t tell from the picture but I got the scaling of some of the plants in the eco wrong, the nettles ended up being really, really tiny.