- It’s 3AM and I really need to go to bed.
- You’ve turned the comment link off or I can’t find the link to leave a comment because it’s been cunningly disguised as something else.
You’ve posted something that I’d be embarrassed if someone came
across my comment on or I wouldn’t want a potential employer at some
unspecified future time to see I’d commented on.
- I got distracted by something shiny on your blog and forgot to leave a comment.
- You’ve so many comments that the comments page crashed my web browser and then my PC locked up and my broadband connections maxed out for the rest of the month.
- Your kids/sister/mother/brother/third cousin twice removed look swell and sounds really great but my comment has a 25% chance of making me sound like a stalker so I’ll just move along
- Your Captcha image or other anti spam device has proved I’m a machine and not a person because I can’t crack it.
- About 1000 people have already left the comment I was going to leave and I can’t think of anything to say, I really want to leave something meaningful not just the blogging equivalent of “good luck in your new job” on a leaving card.
- I’m can tell your opinion is strongly held and I support your right to say what you have to say but I just don’t agree with you and I don’t want to get into a fight about it.
- Ooops Sorry I Erm Forgot.
- I can’t find your Thursday Thirteen or Wordless Wednesday blog post because you left a link to something else and I can’t see how to get to your blog from it. In fact I spent 10 minutes looking and I’m pretty convinced your spamming TT or WW to get hits which is pretty sad because your not going to get that many but hey its your life so if that’s how you want to spend it.
- I’m having a snit with the world and I don’t want to dump my bad mood on you.
- The dog ate my comment.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
3. The Gal Herself
5. Friday’s Child
6. Blogaritaville, USA
10. DK Raymer
12. This Eclectic Life
|13. Crimson Wife
14. karen (miscmum)
17. Lady Rose
20. Jessica The Rock Chick
24. Joy T.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants