- Old computing books for versions of languages and software that are long gone.
- Video tapes of films that I’ve got the DVD or that I’ll never want to watch again.
- A paper lamp shade with a hole in one side.
- Jeans with a zip that was bust.
- Glass jars to be recycled.
- An old kitchen waste bin from when I was a student and needed a bin for five or more peoples rubbish.
- Free software CDs for ISPs that are long gone and software I don’t want anymore.
- Old work shirts because I had too many that I didn’t fit anymore
- Magazines to be recycled.
- Dust, dirt and cobwebs from places it’s hard to clean. I’ve evicted a few spiders this week.
- Random books I’ll never want to read again or in an odd rare case read any more of in particular a history of the design of London that looked interesting but when I started reading it turned out to be written by someone with an unhealthy belief that if you draw circles from one place to another and find a third place on the same circle it must have been planned and that coincidence never happens.
- Old washing up bowl and drainer that were scratched and wouldn’t come clean despite lots of washing with hot water and detergent. And spraying with cleaning solutions. And soaking. And scrubing.
- Odd socks.
So what have you or should you be clearing out?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
|1. Nicole Austin
3. Friday’s Child
5. Thorne @ An Artist’s Journey
6. Thorne @ Thorne’s World
7. Wacky Mommy
|11. karen (miscmum)
16. The Gal Herself
18. Lady Rose
19. Stella price
20. Samantha Lucas
24. Denise @ Blissful Life
25. Susan Helene Gottfried
26. Bloggin’ Outloud
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants