- Excitement â€“ I was like a kid on Christmas morning I woke up at 5AM
- Nerves â€“ These hit me on the way to the airport. It was my first time going up in a plane so being a bit nervous on the way was to be expected
Loud â€“ Not as loud as I’d thought from watching films but certainly not quiet
- Basic â€“ No frills but not in the modern sense
- Unpressurised â€“ who needs a pressurised cabin anyway
Aroma â€“ There was a slight but distinct smell to the plane
Spacious Leg Room â€“ I’m reasonably tall and I didn’t feel cramped in my seat
- View â€“ Thankfully the rain held off and the views of Liverpool, Runcorn and the Wirral were stunning
- Priceless â€“ It was worth every penny, even the car park fee which was devised by a mobster on their day off
- Soft landing â€“ You wouldn’t have spilt a drink if you’d had a glass in your hand during the landing
Time distorting â€“ It didn’t really feel like only fifteen minutes in the air
Indescribable and Unforgettable â€“ words and pictures can’t really describe it
I’m planning on doing a TT of 13 other people’s favourite posts from their blogs as a follow up to my list of my own last week. If you leave a link to yours in the comments this week I’ll add it to the selection I’ve got to pick from.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
7. Crimson Wife
9. Wylie Kinson
10. Susan Helene Gottfried
|12. Thomma Lyn
15. Tilly Greene
22. Hey, It’s Just Me
26. Slip of a Girl
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants